Thursday, July 12, 2007

alas

i've got a so called "new" computer for my graphics work.. kinda happy but yet after 3 days.. its not done... why? there seem to be some error with the old motherboard i am using.. theres some conflict of drivers or something.. wasting my time man ! up to now i still dunno wats wrong.. :( considering i am good at repairing computers.. yet this is one of the most problematic computer i have met...

but wat to do.. dun have the cash to buy a new motherboard and cpu and ram.. have to just make do with more ram, and a new dvd writer and new 19" screen which totally rox ! its damm huge lah.. lolz.. very happy with that..

so my AMD cpu and motherboard with stanley oh from my air base gave me.. couldnt work :( still using my old dell 667mhz pentium3 computer which is turning yellow btw but still works like a charm.. its pretty good stuff i would say.. considering my computer is on 24hrs..

so now i am installing windows XP on the cpu and motherboard sanjay gave me.. sigh.. i dun even know how fast is the cpu.. if it lags too much for any graphics work.. i might really have to get a new cpu and motherboard and ram.. which means at least $500-$600 :( sigh.... prays its fast enough for some work....

well this has been ermm.. the worst 2-3 months of my whole damm life lah... nothing seems to be going on track.. in terms of :
1) work- i hate my colleauge -_-\\\
2) biz- it has been really slow pace-very tiring doing it alone
3) bike- i lost track of how much i spent on it.. speechless
4) love- the one i love aint in love with me, the wrong people fell for me -_-

thats enough shit for 2-3 months i guess !

i need a holiday really badly man.. ! anywhere is good.. just get me out of this shit for awhile....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home