Monday, June 11, 2007

Wreck

Yes I am indeed in a sorrow state now. No fear of being perceived as a weakling and such. I am a fucking wreck ! I’ve just got so much on my hands its mad ! I am about to suffer from depression or stress or something.. why so? Cos I have losta stuff yet to be done.

1)Have my biz up
2)My job with regards to my pay increment
3)My bike has been giving me problems
4)My love life which doesn’t exist in the first place

I swear its killing me ! sleepless nights.. for the past 2-3 weeks.. reason being I was there to take care of someone which I realized was so dear to me so quickly. It was just a crazy month for me.. praying till I fell asleep many a times.. I think I have made a big mistake by falling too quickly AGAIN! Damm ! it sux big time.. somehow everyone needs a someone.. its just normal I guess.. I shouldn’t be trying too hard dang~. Let go gab let go.. She doesn’t even reveal her feelings I dun even know how to react and I dun even know where I stand ! But wat I know is that someone does hold a great importance in her life and ofcos its not me ~ So here I am letting go. Since she is already recovered well and can more or less take care of herself.. there is not much need for me to take care of her anymore.. my job is more or less done hmm.. I take my leave… Thanks babe I din regret doing wat I did one bit, its my utmost pleasure. I would do it all over again given another chance.. I hope I dun have to that is.. ride safe babe.

Have to get my biz on track.. others can wait.. just have been dragging my biz stuff for too long. Its just not right.. my love stuff have got to be put on hold.. without doubts… since its going no where..

Like a lot of my posts. My thoughts or writing is all over.. w/o a proper theme nor anything.. its just damm random ! one min talking about my dog and the other about something else..

I was on the way to dap’s house and guess wat.. I hit a bird ! a flying bird ! it came flying towards me.. and hit the jaw of my FF helmet. And den onto my shoulder. Wat are the chances of it happening man ! It’s the bird’s lucky day.. I was going at only 60-70km/h .. else it would be gone ! and my sweater as well.. more birds more luck :P

Signing off
Gab

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home