Wednesday, June 27, 2007

been told to update my blog

but hrmphs.. blogs do make people sad at times..
hiaz...

neway my biz is back on track, got my domain registered, web hosting settled and a few others.. which is good :)

its been really busy lately.. helping uncle alex with his office computer and stuff.. work has been alright.. a tad busy lately.. and more stuff is spoilt.. so hmm... but manageble i guess...

was out for sinful supper the other day with weiqi.. wat a jerk bf she has gotten herself loh ! a two timer ass.. and yet she is so soft hearted to continue this crap... hiaz... he is making use of her with her under paid job.. weiqi ! ur a famous apparel designer.. dun let yourself fall into this deep dark whirl of sadness and sorrow.. u deserve better den this ! go for a proper job..

well nothing much has really happend to my already boring life so yeah..

my vespa is now parked at my house carpark and yeah :) its cool..

yawns.. its 4am in the morning and i aint sleeping.. damm.. had a bad headache and slept for awhile.. now better but cant get back to sleep so yeah.. heres my boring life... very typical of most bloggers.. blogging about their daily lives.. which i find a bore to read.. so yeah.. it shall be one of the few daily blogging which i have done..

cheers
gab

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home