Sunday, February 19, 2006

patience

i think my patience has paid off.. patience of not rushing into relationships like i used to do all the time..

i met this gal online and yeah chatting was her is like great.. or rather.. perfect..
y i think she is great
1) she speaks english
2) she doesnt like tao gays in her noodles (just like me)
3) she likes photography
4) she is arty-farty
5) she is pretty
6) she is really pretty
7) she looks better in real life
8) she is not that tall..a tad taller den me i guess..
9) she has a great smile
10) the feeling of comfort and ease when chatting wif her..
11) i dun feel stress nor un-comfortable chatting wif her( i feel dat way when the gal is very pretty)
12) i miss her all the time( i dunno y)
13) she flirts a little and thats driving me gaga
14) she likes dogs.. so do i..
15) she stays near ecp.. i love that place..
16) its just her ! i like her...

for once.. my patience and my good-doings paid off :)
but i hope the feeling is reciprocal and yeah.. hope all goes well.. though we barely knwn each other but yeah.. i am keeping my fingers crossed.. and yeah meeting her on monday.. and i cant wait.. its like giving a young kid his favourite ice-cream and placing it right in front of him but he cant eat yet.. he has to wait.. that kinda feeling gosh its killing me !!!

i am tired of failed relationships and this gal is kinda fast, fast as in me getting to her and stuff.. but hrmphs.. screw dat.. if the feeling is right.. y bother right??
so wat if u knw that guy for 5years.. it doesnt garantee a happy ending nor happiness when being together.. and so wat if u knw that guy for a week..
theres always a gamble.. i have lost in my gambles for all the past relationships.. dis is the time i am gg to win i hope.. i am starved for a sucessful relationship.
i want it so bad man.so bad it hurts..

yeah and i am gg to leech her foto and publish her pic here.. haha yeah~
dats her ! the one.. i hope she doesnt mind.. if she does ermm.. tell me and i will remove it glady..
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home