Wednesday, February 08, 2006

poet in me

this was written like i think a few years back for a gal who did not even get to see wat i have wrote.. cos she was attached soon after we broke off.. and i din wanna show her the poetry cos i din wanna affect her r/s wif her new bf in anyway.. so in silence, i penned down my dissapointment, fear, pain everything... hope u guys enjoy.dis is one of the many i've written..

title: foot prints ( ah jas likes dis )

life used to be
a single footprint
left behind on the sand
till u came along
it made them two
when a wave rushes to shore
it washes all our prints away
and we shall not look back
but towards the furture
you by my side
together hand in hand
taking us to a place
where no waves could ever wash them away
and even if it did
the prints which u left in my heart never will fade away

short & sweet yeah

anyway V-day seems pretty gloomy for me i guess.. i am too tired to buy flower, arrange a nice dinner etc.. i seriously dunno wat i'm gg to do.. i need to be in camp by 10pm.. and please tell me.. where can i go?? sigh sigh sigh.. and i dun even knw who to date.. *shrugs* i am like feeling "asdlighyugre bayusgfygfhew" inside.. i dun knw who i really like.. i seem to be liking soo many gals gosh its driving me goo goo~
but there are a couple of gals who still owns a place in my heart.. in simple.. a soft spot which i have for them :)
names
are............................................................................................................
nahz. ::)
tell ya in person.. so do date me out for coffee.. i could bitch wif u gurls.. am i turning gay.. shrugs.. its scarry.. i've never been single for sooo long ! am i normal? haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home