Saturday, November 26, 2005

its my life

my life.. when i was a mere 1 month old.. my parents went overseas for honey moon and left me in the care of my baby sitter... i call her "tee tee" and " ah kay"
they have a son... which later part of my life.. adopted me as their god son.. haha.. yeah..
i was baby sitted till pri 6.. so i was kinda closer to them rather then my parents..
and then it was after PSLE.. so i was kinda old enough..

so i shifted back to stay with my parents.. but due to the different standards and different style of bringing up the child.. i was not used to it.. and therefore rebelled..
i have had a roller-coaster ride.. since the age of 13 which was sec 1...
starting.. i had a couple of close soccer friends.. then i started to mix wif bad company, smoked, skipped school and "left" my soccer friends..

then in sec 2..
something really bad happend..
i was under probation for i think a year..
almost got thrown into the boys home.. my parents were dissapointed and needless to say.
i went frm bad to worst..
but me being pretty clever.. haha.. passed my exams.. and went to sec 3.. still in the express stream.. yeah..

then it was sec 3 when i left the bad company and decided to change for the better..
so i mixed wif my soccer pals agian.. which was kinda fucked up i guess.. cos its like i left them.. then wanted to join them agian after i got into trouble and stuff...
but my bad behaviour in sec 3 caused me to have 2 strokes of the cane in the class..
i could still remember the faces of my friends.. a couple of gals almost cried.. cos being the nice and sweet guy i was.. haha.. not to boast.. but gals loved me...

yeah.. but i thank god.. in giving me a the BEST teacher in the world.. ms yeong.. she wrote me letters of encouragements.. talked to me like and adult.. cried with me.. constantly keeping a look out of my progress.. and needless to say.. that changed me..
i am becoming a better person.. i guess.. den after o'levels i scored something like 21 points for L1R4.. which aint really too amazing.. but still i managed to get a place in NP.. ece..

but due to the different style of teaching in poly.. i wasnt used to it.. and then i slacked.. skipped lectures.. and everything.. flunked my subjects.. etc.. cos i was playing counter-strike haha.. well.. my good poly pal gabriel was kicked out of the poly for failing too many subjs..
i studied in poly for 4 years.. damm.. it was not a waste of one year.. but more of at least i have a diploma.. something to comfort me at least..

poly was a blast.. after i got into the CCA.. the best thing that ever happend in my life..
The Adventure Seekers........ made friends.. many.. made love.. hahah that sounds kinda wrong.. but yes..

my ever long thirst for knowledge and challenges is just so great.. i wanna know everything..

looking back i was the luckiest guy EVER!
y?
PSLE-196- i opted for express and made it
sec2- i did not go to the boys home
sec4-made it into poly
poly- i managed to get a diploma after failing something like 10 over modules
after poly- got a car as a "reward"
NS- BMT was really nice.. except for the gal who left me during that time
- was posted to the air force
- i can book out everyday
- i dun have to chiong suah

i think my life has been really great for me.. but due to my nature..
i have got very short attention span...
i have got like TONS of hobbies !
-table tennis
-soccer
-badminton
-squash
-running
-gyming
-swimming
-fishing
-photography
-fishes
-hamsters
-dogs
-cats
-RC planes
-guitar
-back packing
-rock climbing
-trekking
-caneoing
-electronics stuff
-computers
-cars
-massage
-essential oils mixing
-cycling
-blading
-plants
-perfumes
-watches
-frisbee
-gals

i just love exploring new stuff... and needless to say.. these hobbies.. took up i guess.. close to $5k of my money.. actually i think more.. but the knowledge gained was worth more then wat money could buy..

i have very short attention span i guess.. same for gals.. one min i might be all hot and crazy over u.. the next.. i dun bother contacting u and stuff.. and i have absolutely NO idea y.... sigh..
but there have been soo many nice gals in my life.. i thank them truely.. though i might have hurt them b4.. but i want u guys to knw that.. i was foolish.. i still am.. these are the gals whoom i felt the most for in my life... some are not my ex.. but just gals whoom i really like.. or have an impt place in my heart.

1)pearlie
2)mei see
3)serene
4)rachel
5)wei ping
6)linda
7)dora
8)kimmy
9)jolene
10)carmen
11)steph
12)sarah
13)chelsy
14)another serene
15)lucinda
16)pei zhi
17)pei yun
18)junna
19)mariani
20)jia hui
21)regin
22)mitchelle
23)jasmine
24)melissa

well i guess thats my life story.... it has made me mature into something better and tougher.. i can clearly say.... i've experienced life enough... i'm more matured den wat i look.. lolz..
i've got a chessy msg but yeah.. here it goes

i might seem hard and tough on the outside like a piece of rock sugar, but once in contact with hot coffee, i'll melt and be the sweetest thing in ur life.. would u be my coffee?

lolz.. juraimi i KNOW ur smiling.. haha.. janna too..
yups..

i am not the perfect guy.. i am not a one-gal kinda guy. i cant.. but i want to be.. BELIEVE me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home