Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Weary Wednesday

i'm so worn out.. sigh.. i feel like go to pengarang this sat.. but due to some financial problems.. sigh i cant.. even though i just got my pay yest.. my acc is left wif $60.. damm it.. the fucking car insurance.. i still haven paid the damm road tax.. and i'm gg to get a fine.. FUCK.. how to go settle all the stuff ! when i'm serving NS.. damm everything is just not going my way la..

rach is gone.. and yeah.. too bad for her i guess... doubt she will be able to find a guy who treats her so well.. lolz.. as if.. but i think i will be able to get a gf who doesnt treat her guy friends better den her own bf.. some one who knws how to think more maturely.. a gal who is willing to put her pride aside and admit shes wrong and yeah.. haha.. wat to do :)

but nah.. r/s stuff have got to wait.. i have more impt things to do..
1) read my new book
2) learn how to fly my new plane
3) get back to blading
4) drive slowly(saves petrol, boy does it hurt my wallet !)
5) try to get over the pain and hurt..
6) do my best to achieve all the above

below are all my BMT mates.. hope they are doing fine.. one day lets go out agian lah.. haha who wanna organise?? not me :P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home