Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Birthday

tml is my birthday and its like.. hrmm.. mixed feelings..
i kinda felt sad for my friend syawal who spent his b'day at home yest.. but dun worry ok bro! lets celebrate tml ! which is my birthday !!
still dunno where to go yet... most prob swensen cos on ur bday u will get a free fire something la haha.. yeah.. wat a cheapo me.. but wat to do... i'm a poor guy ahaha..

kinda sad cos my gurl ermm.. she might not be to make it for my b'day dinner and stuff due to her project work.. but its ok lah.. projects are more impt really ! anyway there is always still next year right?? so dun worry abt my bday alritey? just do wat u shld do ! :)

yesterday was a superb day.. i threw out almost half of my room.. and now its neat and tidy !! trust me.. those who came to my house b4 knws the mess right? haha.. its now tidy and great.. y? cos i went for physio yest morning.. den went to ikea and spent $122 on a quilt, quilt cover, carpet and bed protector.. yeah.. wat a bomb.. ! i think its cos i spent so much thats y it makes me wanna clear up my room to make it neater and nicer.. but well well well.. i hope i can maintain it that way man..

this pic is taken frm my house.. in the morning of my sis's wedding.. where i had to sleep in the hall as her "sisters" slept in moi room.. grrr
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger gabriel06 said...

hey thanks :)

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home