Sunday, July 17, 2005

Same old Sunday

well its a sunday and yeah.. i'm home.. y??
cos my gurl is at church and yup.. kinda had a quarrel and yeah.. kinda bored.. so here i am blabbing away haha..
was talking to emma the previous night abt r/s and its like.. i dunno how do couples be together for soo sooo sooo long like a year? omg.. its like i never had such a long r/s b4 and i hate to say i will just be bored wif that same gurl.. i really wonder how my parents or couples continue to stay together for years and years ! gosh.. unbelievable... doing the same stuff.. gg to the same places.. etc.. gosh
dun worry i aint bored of my gal yet.. NOT YET! haha but i dunno man... she is giving me the cold shoulder now.. and yeah.. kinda feeling a little under the weather.. but still its alrite..
she claims all the projects and stuff are killing her time and stuff.. but its like she knew it was my birthday long time ago.. and guess wat.. i did not recieve ANYTHING from her.. its like.. my friends sent me smses and greetings.. even serene was nice.. wanted to treat me to dinner but i had something on so cant make it.. sorry abt that man ! well its not like i'm desperate for presents but its more like a gesture man.. not even a present man.. unbelievable?? believe it.. and she claims its like.. busy.. more like.. not putting effort at all.. but in the end she gave me a belated bday present which i like to bits.. just that i din really show it.. perhaps cos i'm bad at expressing myself.. but something is for sure :)
despite wat she has done or wat she hasnt done.. she still stands a place in my heart.. a big part a big space.. and

WTF !!! i accidentally deleted ALL my bday shots !!! help me.. anyone?? sigh well well i wanted to post up the pics of my bday celebration and its like sigh.. all gone.. too bad.. no pic for today.. shity day man.. gosh !!!!
ok here is one.. edited version :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home