Thursday, July 07, 2005

shout out

sometimes u just wanna let go and throw everything away.. it reminds me of a song who i can barely remember.. it was during a church camp in sentosa...

it goes like,
when the clouds in your life starts to cover up your day.
u start to feel so lonely cos nothing goes ur way.
u may tell urself it hopeless, theres nothing more to do.
u just wanna throw it all away and believe that u are thru.
but in these times of dissapointment, its pretty hard to carry on.
but theres a someone who will hold u, lift u up and say.
family we are family, u are one by my grace, u are surrounded by my love.
let us raise our voice and sing
to the whole world knws
we are part of god's great family.

its amazing how i could still remember this song man.. i was like say 10 or 11 and i'm like 22 now.. yeah imagine that ! haha..
if u wanna hear me sing this just give me a call..
anyway.. however hard and tough this life journey wif rach is gg to be.. i will try to make it work. cos i'm sick of flirting and stuff.. one women in my life is good enough.. i guess haha..
yup. she is almost wat i ever wanted in a gurl. though never perfect. but nevertheless shes the one.. :)

below is my gurl.. taken by me ! haha.. she looks great rite? well.. she is better on the inside. for sure ! the photo is shaky. this is to make the pic more "alive" and have the moving factor inside.. hope u guys like it..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home